LUK boilers are for heating terraced houses, apartment blocks, production and municipal buildings mainly with logs; however, by adding a burner, it is possible to heat with pellets, wood chips or grain. Depending on the boiler’s model, the heated house surface remains between 100-1200 m².
- operating reliability: boiler’s well-thought structure ensures a lengthy durability
- universality: fuel can be logs, coal. By adding a burner, wood chips, grain leftovers, wood granules, pellets, wood and peat briquette, sawdust and wood shavings can be used for fuel.
- quality: the boiler is made of boiler steel and according to a standard EVS EN303-5:2012
- effectiveness: three fire tubes ensure high efficiency and low smoke temperature
- comfort: large service hatches and spacious firebox ensures comfortable heating and maintenance
- tailor-made product according to a customer’s requests
- credibility: we have been producing boilers for over 20 years
- maintenance: we guarantee that our products will operate for a long period
- spare parts: immediate availability of all spare parts
When heated with logs, it is recommended to install an accumulation tank to the heating system. The accumulation tank enables to prolong the heating cycle and maintain more even temperature in the rooms being heated.
Additionally, it is possible to install a solid fuel burner, whether on the right/left side or at the front door. In case of a pellet burner, we recommend to install the burner on the burner’s door. By ordering a boiler with a side burner hole, it is possible to use wood chips, grain, grain leftovers, wood shavings, peat briquette for a fuel.
The boiler set includes a thermo-manometer, pressure relief valve, hook, broom. Ash isolation system and smoke turbulators and pneumatic cleaning system for convective parts are available as add-ons.
The boiler has three horizontal fire tubes that ensure high efficiency and fast heat transfer. Cleaning the boiler’s firebox and convective parts is easy, comfortable and takes very little time. The boiler has large service hatches. By notifying us in advance, it is possible to change the handedness.
The boiler is made of quality boiler steel according to the standard of manually and automatically heated solid fuel boilers EVS-EN 303-5:2012. The horizontal smoke tubes of the boiler are made of Ø 76 mm pulled steel pipes and the firebox is made of 8 mm steel sheet. The boilers have been tested in the combustion test at Tallinn University of Technology and Estonian University of Life Sciences.
1. Cleaning hatch
2. Secondary air regulator
3. Boiler door – filling hatch
4. Primary air regulator
5. Ash hatch
6. Chimney damper
7. Flue gas duct
8. Rear cleaning hatch
10. Drain 1/2”
11. Return inlet
12. Flow outlet
13. Safety valve 3/4”
14. Primary air regulator slot 3/4”
15. Water jacket
16. Combustion chamber
|Nominal heat output||kW||25||35||50||80||100|
|Efficiency with wood logs||%||83|
|Main fuels||Wood logs, wood and peat briquettes|
|Efficiency with wood pellets||%||90|
|Alternative fuels||Wood pellets, wood chips, grain and grain residues, sawdust, planer shavings|
|Boiler heating surface||m²||1,8||2,3||3,3||5,4||6,7|
|Combustion chamber length||mm||540||590||590||840||840|
|Combustion chamber volume||m³||0,08||0,12||0,16||0,30||0,44|
|Maximum operating water pressure||bar||2,5|
|Minimum return water temperature||ºC||60|
|Maximum operating water temperature||ºC||95|
|Water volume of boiler||liiter||110||130||170||270||380|
|Flow and return pipe connections||“||1 1/4||1 1/2||1 1/2||2||2|
|Building heated area||m²||≤150||≤220||≤350||600||1000|
|Flue gas outlet height D||mm||930||965||1265||1265||1560|
|Flue gas outlet diameter||mm||Ø154||Ø174||Ø194||Ø 244||Ø 294|
|Minimum chimney draught||Pa||25|
|Recommended chimney cross-section||cm²||400||600||600||800||900|
|Recommended chimney height||m||6-10||10-14|