Flue gas ducts
Rapla Metall designs, dimensions and manufactures flue gas ducts. We also insulate smoke ducts. We make ducts from black metal, Cor-Ten steel as stainless steel.
- Individual solution according to the layout of the equipment
- Insulation works
- Wide range of materials
- Certified and inspected production
The multicyclone is a passive flue gas cleaning element, utilizing centrifugal forces to remove particles from the flue gas flow. The bottom of the multicyclone is a hopper under which is a rotary valve for evacuating accumulated dust into an ash screw. The rotary valve is operated by a heavy duty gearmotor.
- Reliable and efficient solution
- Robust design
- Larges mainentance hatches
- Low maintenance cost
- Individually solution according to energy plant